Peek Frean's Factory Development

General Stuff about Bermondsey thats not listed
OllySJ

Peek Frean's Factory Development

Postby OllySJ » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:45 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Olly, I've been commissioned to produce the graphics that go on the boards around the building site for the development of the Peek Freans factory and old Scott Lidgett School. I thought this is a great opportunity to get some Bermondsey history printed large scale for the surrounding community to enjoy. I know how close knit parts of the community are and want that energy to come across in the design rather than corporate branding.

I've spent the last couple of months browsing and enjoying your forum - what an amazing community sharing there stories, pictures and memories of the area. I'm from Peckham myself and have enjoyed the heaps of history and personal stories.

I know these developments can create massive change in communities, and the sort that not everyone wants - I'm trying to make this an opportunity to educate people in the area as to how amazing and rich Bermondsey's history is.

I've discussed the project with Steve (Bermondseyboy) and he thinks a few of you may be interested in contributing, so If anyone has any pictures they'd be willing to share, or stories they'd like to tell, I'd love to hear from you.

You can find out more about the development at: http://www.belonginbermondsey.com/
If you'd like to email me directly, please contact me on: oliver@nbstudio.co.uk

Thanks for your time,

Olly

Return to “General Postings”