Closed in late 2004/early 2005, the Bickleigh Arms had been serving Camberwell since Victorian times, being recorded as a tavern in the 1881 census.
At the corner of Peckham Road and Vestry Road in Southwark, SE5 there there is an abandonded plot of land. Under the unassuming plot is a derelict nuclear bunker built in 1953 to house council staff in the event of a cold war nuclear attack. The bunker was abandoned in the 1980's, (has since been sold by the council) and been left virtually untouched, in a state of decay ever since.
Locked Topics (information only)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest