In c1761 the Surrey Quays area was still open fields, with only one dock. The Earl’s Sluice ran next to Rogue Lane (Plough Way 2020.) flowing into the Thames near ‘The New Dock’. Rogue Lane as changed names over the years, Plough Lane 1830. Plough Road from Lower Road to Surrey Canal, then from Surrey Canal to the Thames, London Street c1860. By the 1950s it was all called Plough Way and still is today 2021. The Red House to the right is now Grove Street.
Chilton Grove, c2020. The Earl Pumping Station, still helping to keep the Sluice and Earl Main Sewer flowing.
Rogue Lane (c1761) Chilton Grove left out of picture.