The Old Kent Road Bus Garage was in Bowles Road opposite the old Public Baths in Old Kent Road on the corner of Marlborough Road now a derelect site.
The actual garage stood on the site if the now B&Q store site roughly. The 1916 Ordnance Survey Map shows the garage which backed on to the Surrey Canal on its way to Peckham.
The depot was opened in 1874 by London Tramways horse drawn, later taken over by LCC Tramways and then Vanguard Buses and in 1908 by London General Omnibus Company and was closed by London Transport on 25 November 1958. There seems to be no evidence that the garage ever existed, only the photographic evidence.