- Elephant and Castle, c1910.
Who remembers the old Trams and RouteMasters
The shed was built in 1905 to serve the London County Council tram network. As this network extended, Camberwell became a hub for trams travelling northbound from south-east and south-west London, and the shed could accomodate up to 155 tramcars.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest