- Picture states, Adam Street numbers 47-49. I think this maybe Brunel Road? as that looks like the station on the right. If I am wrong I will re-post.
Search found 1669 matches
New Church Road was originally laid out as an elegant approach road to St. George’s Church – new at the time – but contained some poor housing by 1898. After the war, houses started to be cleared and prefabs were built in this area of the park. Back down New Church Road, outside the park, stands Eve...
- Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:39 am
- Forum: Docklands and Waterways
- Topic: ROTHERHITHE,WHARFS & DOCKS.
- Replies: 43
- Views: 6147
When it was complete, Norway dock was connected to Greenland Dock, with no independent access to the Thames. All vessels using Norway Dock would first enter Greenland Dock and then enter through Norway Cut, the connection passage between the two. Norway Dock, with Lady Dock on the other side of the ...
- Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:33 am
- Forum: Buildings & Streets
- Topic: Southwark Park Road
- Replies: 103
- Views: 11697
What a great effort from the Kirby Estate. :) The Kirby estate in Bermondsey the residents covered the estate with over 300 England flags for the World Cup.jpg Southwark Park Road, the Kirby Estate in Bermondsey for the 2018 World Cup.jpg These are the comments from three of the residents. I just ho...