- On the right along by the the pub, in Tower Bridge Road was a Barbers where I had my hair cut 1940s/50s. Really didn't like having my hair cut.
Search found 1972 matches
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:18 pm
- Forum: Transport
- Topic: Bricklayers Arms goods depot
- Replies: 33
- Views: 7482
Bricklayers Arms Station. Traffic was not attracted to the station, so a better service was provided at London Bridge, and by May, 1846, Bricklayers Arms had only two up and two down trains daily, each taking over four hours between London and Dover, conveying first, second, and third class passenge...
- Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:24 pm
- Forum: Buildings & Streets
- Topic: LAXON COURT/LAXON STREET.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 465
Laxon Court, Long Lane, Bermondsey c1900.jpg Laxon Street Evening Institute for Women Gymnastics lesson, London 1914 Girls using the horse and ropes.jpg Laxon Street School Christmas party. Between Crosby Row & Lockyer St Long Lane.jpg The School opened in 1874 by the London School Board, w...