- Pearce Duff`s, a tinplate lorry biscuit tin. Could be worth a few Bob now.
Search found 1902 matches
Ralph Street was called Union Place which ran off Union Road now called Harper Road. When it changed to Ralph St it ran from Harper Rd to Deverell St, crossing Falmouth Rd, which at that point was called Brunswick St. Ralph St replaced St Patricks Terrace along the way (c 1860s). B/W Pictures Film A...
- Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:12 am
- Forum: Buildings & Streets
- Topic: Renforth Street Rotherhithe
- Replies: 5
- Views: 983
Tucked away between Albion Street and Lower Road, the chimney of the pumphouse in Renforth Street is visible, The pumphouse was built in 1902-3 by the London Hydraulic Power Company, a company created in 1883 by Act of Parliament. Renforth Street, Rotherhithe Power Station. 1906. 1.jpg Renforth Stre...